Latest Posts -

Carnival

WELCOME TO THE "ONCE UPON A TIME" BOOTH!!!

Hello All and Welcome to my booth! With the "Royal Wedding" just this weekend, I wanted my booth to alleviate the some of the possible envy! Maybe we all cant marry a Prince, but maybe emersing yourself in an excellent fairy tale could be just the thing! SO, if you complete my little challenge...you could get these books by Gail Carson Levine.

THE PRIZES

The Two Princesses of Bamarre (rpkg)EverFairest (rpkg)

YEAH!! That's right! One winner will get all FOUR books! These are all great princess books!! WOOO! I havent even read these yet...but no worries because i bought 2 copies of each One for the winner and one for me!! :) I heard they are WONDERFUL!

THE RULES

Ok, so the rules to enter:

  • Must be a Follower of my blog (GFC Follower).
  • Must complete the Challenge Below and Submit on the form.
  • Must Live on Earth (Any Country as long as The Book Depository Ships to you).


THE CHALLENGE


Step One: Fill in the Crossword puzzle! Hehe Not to hard huh?
Step Two: UnScramble these! Look to the Crossword for Hints! :D

Question 6


Question 7


 Question 8


 Question 9

Woooo Just 9 small question.



Be sure to Check out my main post for the Full Booth Schedule and Blog Hop locations!

Huge thanks to the Hosts: Candace’s Book Blog http://www.candacesbookblog/, Reading Angel http://www.readingangel.com/, Pure Imagination http://www.pureimaginationblog.com/, and The Book Swarm http://www.bookswarm.blogspot.com/ !

Posted on Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Share this Post :

+ comments + 23 comments

May 4, 2011 at 12:19 AM

Fun puzzle! I love those books. :) (Both the Gail Carson Levine ones and the ones in the puzzle.)

May 4, 2011 at 12:51 AM

Tweet me if you need other Hints! :D @ALove4Lit

May 4, 2011 at 4:19 AM

Fun, fun, fun...SO much fun! I had the most fun figuring out eight...coz I got the word, and then decided to look it up, and voila! I was SO stumped on 9 for a second! hahaha! M, this was AMAZING! :D

Thank you for hosting this amazingly generous giveaway and being part of this amazing blog hop! :D

May Spring shower you with much joy!

~Hira~
GFC Follower: ~Enamored Soul~
Email: Enamoredsoul(at)gmail(dot)com
Twitter: @inluvwithbookz

Debby
May 4, 2011 at 8:02 AM

I am stumped on 8 & 9!!! This is so great and creative, but I guess I'm not good at unscrambling words today!

Thanks for this AMAZING giveaway!
Any help anyone can give would be appreciated!

May 4, 2011 at 8:31 AM

Can anyone give me a hint for number 2?
nicnac63(at)gmail.com or tweet @cehartauthor
Thanks!

May 4, 2011 at 8:48 AM

Never mind. I figured it out. lol
Thanks for the intriguing contest. :)

May 4, 2011 at 11:08 AM

@Debby: The scrabble tiles 6 thur 9 are all titles to fairy tale retallings. The books for 8 and 9 are described in the numbers 4 and 5! Try google to find titles of retellings! :)

Debby
May 4, 2011 at 12:05 PM

Thanks! I figured it out a few seconds after I asked =D

May 4, 2011 at 12:17 PM

Awesome booth, I love figuring out scrambled words :)

May 4, 2011 at 2:41 PM

Best Follower Ever --> ~Enamored Soul~

May 4, 2011 at 2:44 PM

@C.E. Hart: Youre welcome! Im glad you enjoyed it! :)

May 4, 2011 at 2:45 PM

@krysykat: Hehe me too and scrabble tiles are so much fun! :)

May 4, 2011 at 4:17 PM

Haha, took me a minute to catch on to your theme with the game, but I love where you got the answers for the challenge!

May 4, 2011 at 4:26 PM

@SusieBookworm: thanks! :)

May 4, 2011 at 5:26 PM

Haha. That was fun! I just figured out I'm not at all good with crosswords or word scrambles. Who knew.

May 4, 2011 at 7:23 PM

Stumped will have to try again!! Are the blank tiles letters or no??

May 5, 2011 at 12:30 AM

WOW!!! AWESOME..
this booth success making me
1. get a headache
2. can't sleep
3. talking to myself
4. laughing (alone)
5. creating new titles (from the scrambles)

thanks so much!! it's really FUN BOOTH

May 5, 2011 at 12:57 AM

im really stumped on # 2... any hints? pls

May 5, 2011 at 1:01 AM

Nevermind!! i got it... gosh that was awesome once ive found it... now i can relax... great challenge!!

May 5, 2011 at 1:05 AM

Great Challenge & Enchanting Giveaway!

At first, I was clueless on some. Then I left the challenge for the evening, and when I returned, the theme of the clue finally hit me. Silly me... Thanks for the adventure!

May 6, 2011 at 1:58 AM

Omigosh. I was stumped on #2. I thought I knew the answer, but it wouldn't fit...and then it did. :)

May 7, 2011 at 1:58 AM

@IandSsmom: the blank tiles are just spaces. :)

May 7, 2011 at 8:41 PM

Cute and fun challenge!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. A Love For Lit - All Rights Reserved