Latest Posts -

Waiting On Wednesday





  • Title: A Million Suns

  • Author: Beth Revis

  • Publication Date: January 10, 2012



Blurb: They have to get off that ship!!


Wow.....what a concept! How do you accomplish that when youre floating in dead space? ... this is exciting..but seems scary.. I loved book 1 in the trilogy and i think ill love this on too!!

Oh and also, i just saw a book called Glow.... Its also take place in space, but its a very different storyline! You might want to check it out if you like Across the Universe!

I heart nebula!

"Waiting On" Wednesday:This is a weekly event that spotlights upcoming releases that i am anticipating! Brought to you by Breaking the Spine

Posted on Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Share this Post :

+ comments + 6 comments

September 22, 2011 at 1:18 AM

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm also looking forward to this sequel. It will be interesting to see what Revis does with it.

New follower, btw! :)

September 22, 2011 at 8:36 AM

I've got "Across the Universe" but I hadn't heard if it was good. Sounds like I need to read it. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

September 22, 2011 at 8:53 AM

New to WoW? Welcome!

September 22, 2011 at 11:28 AM

I've heard of this book before. It sounds like a good one.
Book Sniffers Anonymous

September 22, 2011 at 4:59 PM

I really want to read this series, I love the covers to them and they have such great reviews. Love your blog by the way very cute design. Did you do it yourself?

Ya Book Haven

September 23, 2011 at 1:27 AM

Thanks everyone for your comments!

@ Jessilyn: I had Lori (link at the bottom) Do it last Spring, but ive changed a lot of things since them! :D Thanks! :D

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. A Love For Lit - All Rights Reserved