Latest Posts -

First Line Friday





  • Title: Hunting Ivy

  • Author: Alyxandra Harvey



First Line: I was nine years old when my mother decided it was time I took part in the family business. I was pretty enough now, she said, that I might be of use.


What do you think: fab or flab? Does it make you wanna read it or run from it? Without reading a summary, what can you gather from just the first sentence?

First Line Friday: This is a weekly event that spotlights those amazing first lines in book! The first line (and first chapter) sets the foundation for the book and influences first inpressions! These are my first lines, you be the judge! Brought to you by Katie's Book Blog

Posted on Friday, October 7, 2011

Share this Post :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. A Love For Lit - All Rights Reserved