Latest Posts -

Waiting On Wednesday

Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
I so so so enjoyed books 1(Shiver) and 2 (Linger). The are amazing!! Before i started them i was like "blah...werewolves". I suppose i was thinking too much of Jacob vs Edward (where i prefered the vamp). After getting into it though, I really starting liking the love story as well as all the twists and turns in the plot. I really appreciate series that make you antsy for the next book! This is definitely one of those for me!

From Goodreads: In Maggie Stiefvater's SHIVER, Grace and Sam found each other. In LINGER, they fought to be together. Now, in FOREVER, the stakes are even higher than before. Wolves are being hunted. Lives are being threatened. And love is harder and harder to hold on to as death comes closing in.

Here's a Preorder Link if you like! I've already preordered, gaww hurry up July 12!

Posted on Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Share this Post :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. A Love For Lit - All Rights Reserved