Latest Posts -

Hope for Japan



Hey Everyone! Im working on a relief effort for all us blogger/reader to show our love and support to all effect by this diaster! My heart goes out to everyone over there!

Im not sure exactly the logistic of my effort here, but im thinking of make bookcovers and bookmarks, then offering them free to everyone who donates to the cause. Or i might have to sell them for a small price then donate my profit to the cause. Hmmmm... there are soo many ways to help im going to research this more and see which is strongest!

Check back soon for my solution! :) 

Sorry for grammar/spelling stuff! Posted from my phone via Blogaway. hard to edit...

Posted on Thursday, March 17, 2011

Share this Post :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. A Love For Lit - All Rights Reserved